Friday, June 15, 2012

I want versus I wish

I recently had some moments to myself, and went through the list of wants/wishes.  I think I wish sounds a little more attainable, maybe like asking the world to provide a little?  Maybe helping me formulate a goal?

- I wish to breastfeed Jonas until he is at least two.
- I wish to find a career solution!
- I wish to continue birth work... I wish I could be doing what I want right now, without the constraints of three children (I want to be a midwife or work directly in home birth/birth)
- I wish to have more work flexibility, I WANT to have more work flexibility.
- I WANT there to be better birth in my community, I wish I knew the easiest way to get there.
- I wish that our mothering community was not so divided, I wish that it wasn't a crime against humanity to give the kids Kraft Dinner once a month, I WANT women to have that flexibility in mothering.
- I wish my child care situation wasn't hanging by a thread, again, I WANT a solution that takes my family from this point to age ten.
- I wish the money tree would plant itself and I could stay home, and keep busy so that I didn't go nuts here ;)

What are you wishing? What do you want?

No comments: